Chonda Pierce Healing Laughter for Families
September 21 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$30 – $150
Emmy® -nominated and best-selling comedian Chonda Pierce will bring her Christian comedy to thousands at the Hickory Metro Center Saturday, September 21, 2019, beginning at 7:00 p.m. A stand-up comedian, television hostess, author and now actress, Pierce has channeled her life experiences into positivity, bringing laughter to audiences around the country. As the RIAA’s best-selling female comedian, her hilarious take on life is easily relatable as she publicly opens up to her listeners about times of darkness and depression in her own life, drawing humor and good from every situation. In October 2015, Pierce took her humor to the big screen with her first film “Chonda Pierce: Laughing In The Dark,” based on her personal struggle to overcome depression. She remarkably makes her way through the adversity, heart-wrenching loss and her own depression with the gift of humor!
Family Guidance Center needs your help to raise much-needed funds to ensure that anyone in need has access to quality professional services. Your investment will transform lives, give HOPE, and promote the stability of families. You will be keeping women and children fleeing the horror of domestic violence safe in our Shelter for Battered Women. You will be preventing the suicide of a teenager who feels hopeless through our counseling services – you will be helping to save lives.
On September 21st at 7:00 p.m Praise and worship will begin. Chonda will take the stage around 8:00 p.m
Tickets can be purchased online through our website (scroll down to the bottom of this page), by phone or in person using debit/credit. We strongly suggest picking up your tickets before the event at our office. However, “Will Call” will be available starting at 2 pm on September 21st to avoid the line!
Tickets will available for pick up at our office up until the day before the event, or at”Will Call” on the day of the event.
FOR LIMITED TIME ONLY: (Early Bird Specials)
- 65.00 each for Preferred Seating (Up to the first 20 rows behind our gracious Sponsors & VIP ticket holders) *Limited number available
- 55.00 each for Regular Admission
- 45.00 each for Adult groups of 15 or more (Call 828-322-1401 to purchase)
Regular Sale Prices:
- 70.00 each for Preferred Seating (Up to the first 20 rows behind our gracious Sponsors & VIP ticket holders) *Limited number available
- 60.00 each for Regular Admission
- 50.00 each for Adult Groups of 15 or more (Call 828-322-1401 to purchase)
- 30.00 each for Children Admission for 12 and younger
- 150.00 each for Meet & Greet (This is early entry admission that includes a limited number for a VIP reception and meeting Chonda Peirce)
We have sponsorship opportunities, sponsorships must be confirmed by September 6, 2019.
If you have any questions or would like to know more please (Call 828-322-1401) or email LaWanda Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org
- September 21
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- $30 – $150
- Event Category:
- The Family Guidance Center