- This event has passed.
April 30 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The MAT (Mate Abuser Treatment) program is a Batterer Intervention Program that is designed to assure accountability for abusive behavior. It consists of 24 weekly sessions followed by 6 monthly sessions. The program is 1 year and has a total of 30 classes not including an intake meeting and an orientation session.
WHAT IS MAT?
• Educational group for men who use violence as a means of control in their relationships.
• Weekly groups meet on Monday and Thursday evenings at 6:00-8:00pm.
• The monthly sessions meet on the last Wednesday of every month at 6:00-8:00pm.
• Family Guidance Center – 17 US Hwy 70 SE Hickory, NC 28602
• Intake – $40
• Orientation in Catawba County – $25 / out of Catawba County – $35
• Each class in Catawba County – $25 / out of Catawba County – $35
• Payment can be cash or card
Call the Family Guidance Center to set up your intake appointment at 828-322-1400.
- April 30
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm