Family Guidance Center has volunteer opportunities for those interested in giving hands-on help to our agency. We would love to have you on our volunteer team. We ask all volunteers put in a Volunteer Application, Waiver and a Confidentiality form.
If you are interested in volunteering at any of the below locations, please contact us at 828-322-1400 or at Email Melissa at email@example.com.
Events (Subject to change)
- Help to answer phones
- Schedule Appointments
- Greet Clients
- other duties may be given
We need assistance on Monday – Friday 8am-5pm.
- Help sort donations.
- Organize basement
- Cleaning Duties.
- Other duties may be given
- Yard work
We are looking for females only due to the type of shelter for battered women. We need assistance on Monday – Friday 8am-5pm.
Purple Ribbon Thrift Store
- Help put donations on the floor
- Create and/or help with store displays.
- Sort donations.
- Maintenance help – needed weekly.
- Create a database and send out emails to customers.
- Be a store greeter.
Volunteer hours: Monday – Friday 10am-5pm, Saturdays 10am-3pm
- We always in need of handy men or women that can come in and work on things, spruce things up and help us fix up the place.