Family Guidance Center has volunteer opportunities for those interested in giving hands-on help to our agency. We would love to have you on our volunteer team. We ask all volunteers put in a Volunteer Application, Waiver and a Confidentiality form.
If you are interested in volunteering at any of the below locations, please contact us at 828-322-1400 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Events (Subject to change)
- Help to answer phones
- Schedule Appointments
- Greet Clients
- other duties may be given
We need assistance on Monday – Friday 8am-5pm.
- Help sort donations.
- Organize basement
- Cleaning Duties.
- Other duties may be given
We are looking for females only due to the type of shelter for battered women. We need assistance on Monday – Friday 8am-5pm.
Purple Ribbon Thrift Store
- Help put donations on the floor
- Create and/or help with store displays.
- Sort donations.
- Maintenance help – needed weekly.
- Create a database and send out emails to customers.
- Be a store greeter.
Volunteer hours: Monday – Friday 10am-5pm, Saturdays 10am-3pm
- We are in need of experienced volunteers to help us remodel a bathroom. We are also looking to paint the lobby. We really just need someone who has done remodeling before to come in and help us with fixing some things at our office location. We would provide materials.