Family Guidance Center has volunteer opportunities for those interested in giving hands-on help to our agency. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact us at 828-322-1400 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
First Step Volunteer
- Assist with interpreting for victims who are non-English-speaking.
- Help with Shelter donations.
- Provide childcare for Support Group or just give moms a break.
- Help in the Shelter.
- Help with special events, help with fundraising, and other needs.
- Tell us your special talents and we’ll find a place for you.
Group Opportunities / Projects
- Prepare a meal for Shelter residents.
- Adopt a room and re-decorate it.
- Create a flower garden, help with weeding, etc.
Purple Ribbon Thrift Store
- Help put donations on the floor
- Create and / or help with store displays.
- Sort donations.
- Maintenance help – needed weekly.
- Create a database and send out emails to customers.
- Be a store greeter.